- Client: Museum of Sacred Defense and the Promotion of a
- Culture of Resistance
- Project designer: Dr. Dehshidi
- Facade Consultant: Dima Structure Cover
- Date of construction: 1393 to 1394
- Location: Tehran
- Area: متر000 square meters
The garden of the Museum of Sacred Defense and the Promotion of the Culture of Resistance in the lands of Abbasabad, Tehran, is on a 21-hectare land with an area of 42,000 square meters. One of its parts is the tomb of the unknown martyrs.
This monument is executed in two shells with curved parts. Due to the special form of the parts as well as its location (the presence of the engine house under the project), there were limitations in the design and execution of the steel structure, which was made possible by performing calculations and using special execution methods.